Duis venenatis, turpis eu bibendum porttitor, sapien quam ultricies tellus, ac rhoncus risus odio eget nunc. Pellentesque ac fermentum diam. Integer eu facilisis nunc, a iaculis felis. Pellentesque pellentesque tempor enim, in dapibus turpis porttitor quis. Suspendisse ultrices hendrerit massa. Nam id metus id tellus ultrices ullamcorper. Cras tempor massa luctus, varius lacus sit amet, blandit lorem. Duis auctor in tortor sed tristique. Proin sed finibus sem.
To provide and deliver services in legal matters concerning criminal law issues, including the following :
1. Criminal cases of corruption, illegal logging / fishing / mining, shipbuilding and shipping, embezzlement, fraud, and criminal offenses as set out in the Criminal Codes (Wetboek van Strafrecht), but not limited to other legislations and regulations.
2. To advocate, assist, and defend the rights and interests of clients in the investigation process at the level of police, prosecution and the district court, in addition to assisting clients to appeal in the High Courts, cassation in the Supreme Courts, as well as the case reviews.
To provide assistance and deliver services in legal matters concerning civil law issues, including the following :
1. Disputes arising from agreements, contracts and or binding engagements in civil relations include, among others, the case of debts, agreement contracts, defaults, and deeds against the law and other civil law issues.
2. Provide advocacy, represent and / or assist, and defend the rights and interests of clients in asserting their rights by negotiating, submitting a summons, establishing accord and reconciliations with the opposing party. However, the services are not limited to lawsuit filings in the District Court, appeals in the High Court, cassation in the Supreme Court and case reviews, in order to protect the rights of clients so as not to incur losses from the opposing party.
3. Implement the confiscation process (Beslag) including Vergelijkende Beslag (VB), Revindicatoir Beslag (RV), Conservatoir Beslag (CB), Marital Beslag (MB). Justitia Agung provide legal assistances to apply for execution of petitions as articulated in the decision and determination of the Court, including the execution of collateral agreements through the District Court. Instances of execution of Encumbrance Rights can be listed as follows:
• Collection Letter (Aanmaning)
4. Submit denials and / or resistance to suspend execution of orders carried out by the other party.
To provide legal assistance regarding issues, in which the disputable material objects involve judicial authority of the State Administration, including state administrative lawsuits with respect to the cancellation of the decisions, made by State Administrative officials, that are in contrary to the legislations and regulations in effect, in order to maintain public rights, and in particular, specifically, to defend the rights and interests of the client when confronting the State Administration cases at hand.
To provide assistance in legal services concerning bankruptcy proceedings in the Commercial Court, acting either as Attorney of the Debtor or Attorney of the Creditor. Justitia Agung will take legal actions optimally, when acting for and on behalf of the client in issues such as:
1. When acting as the the attorney for a debtor, Justitia Agung will defend the rights and interests of the Debtor / Client and prevent the client from being declared as bankrupt by the Commercial Court, or if feasible, propose an opposition in the means of a reconciliation of both parties and / or Suspension of Debt Payment Obligation (PKPU).
2. When acting as the Attorney of the Creditor, Justitia Agung can carry out “Asset Recovery” and will defend the rights and interests of the Creditor / Client, including, but not limited to, stand up for the clients to exercise their rights over the entire receivables that are owed by the Debtor.
With the revision of Constitutional Act No. 4 of Year 1998 to become the Constitutional Act No. 37 of Year 2004 on Bankruptcy and Suspension of Debt Payment Obligation (PKPU), Justitia Agung has been registered at the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia as the Receiver and Administrator. We also have various practical firsthand accounts of and experiences in handling bankruptcy cases as well as keeping up with any development of contemporary insolvency cases.
To provide legal services in connection with anti-monopoly and commercial competition, including, but not limited to, assisting clients during the inspection carried out by the Supervisory Commission of Business Competition (KPPU).
Justitia Agung also provides legal services in connection with the administration of Intellectual Property Rights, including trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, industrial design, layout designs of integrated circuits and disputes over intellectual property rights that generally have to be settled in the Commercial Court.
To provide legal services in connection with labor issues in the domain of industrial relations, including the fabrication of work contracts, Employment Contracts (KKB), and corporate regulations, including, but not limited to, also provide legal services on matters governing foreign workers as well as advising on their work contracts.
Apart from that, Justitia Agung also provide legal advice, represent and assist the Client, either from the side of a company or that of a employee / labor union during the occurrences of disputes. We also handle bipartite and tripartite negotiation processes and mediative talks at the level of government institutions, such as the Ministry of Employment and Transmigration of the Republic of Indonesia. In addition to that, we also accept litigation cases administered at the level of the Industrial Relations Court (PHI) up to the level of the Supreme Court (MA).
To provide services in legal matters related to family issues such as marriage, inheritance, wills, grants, wakaf, zakat, infaq, Sadaqah and Syariah economics. The Syariah economic law is the act or course of business which is conducted according to Shari'ah principles include the following legal issues relating, but not limited, to issues within the scope of Syariah Banking, Syariah Micro-finance Institutions, Syariah Insurance, Syariah Reinsurance, Syariah mutual funds, Syariah bonds and securities, Syariah Funding and Financing, Syariah pawnshops, pension funds in Syariah financial institutions, that are within competence within its authority and jurisdiction of the Religious Court.
Justitia Agung provide legal services in the scope of corporate law, including the establishment of a limited liability company (PT) (whether domestic or foreign investment), the dissolution of companies, mergers and acquisitions and other related issues. Apart from that, we also provide advices and guidelines on good corporate management practices in accordance to the principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) as set out in the corporate law. Furthermore, we also handle issues relevant to employment and labor law issues, analysis of agreements contracts, related to company tenders, loans and debts, which is intended to avoid substantial losses to the client and to strengthen the legal position of company as stated in the contracts. Justitia Agung also provide legal opinions on issues in the scope of corporate law, such as legal review, legal audit and legal due diligence.
Justitia Agung is well-versed in the capital market law, and in its capacity has been active conducting legal review of documents of companies that are intending to go public, along with the Underwriters / Non-Banking Financial Institutions (LKBB), including preparing companies (stock issuers) to conduct an Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX).
Provide assistance in legal matters, such as:
1. Conducting legal due diligence relevant to merger and acquisition, sales and purchases of shares and / or assets, and debt restructuring.
2. Providing guidances on legal action, regarding mergers and acquisitions, that need to be undertaken.
3. Preparing the publications and letters addressed to creditors in relation to mergers and acquisitions.
4. Preparing and filing the necessary legal documents.
Legal services with respect to foreign investment in Indonesia, including:
1. the provision of legal opinions on regulations relevant to foreign investment
2. the procedures of the establishment of joint ventures in various sectors and industries, such as insurance and manufacturing.
3. The services also include assisting clients in handling and obtaining the approvals and issuance of permits required to establish corporate presence in Indonesia.
4. Providing legal services affiliated with the drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts.
5. Providing services in legal matters related to the agency, licensing, franchising, distributorship, such as the drafting and reviewing of documents, with respect to the issues mentioned above, including the attainment of the licensing of the business activities stated in the above.
To provide services in legal matters on loan agreements, whether offshore or onshore, which include the making and reviews of the loan agreements, the making and verification of collateral agreements, that are related to loan agreements, such as the fiduciaries, mortgages, and encumbrance rights. Our services also include dealing with bad loans, that are generally experienced by financial institutions, and execution of the collateral agreements, as well as providing legal services related to debt restructuring.
To provide legal services in matters related to insurance claims filed by a client, who may either be the insured or the insurer, with respect to legal issues such as agreements, contracts, insurance policies and other legal insurance issues.
To provide services in legal issues on shipping and sea transportation, among them, the issuance of shipping permits, the sale and purchase of ships, the collateral law of shipping, ship collisions and accidents. Justitia Agung will always carry out investigations by coordinating with the relevant authorities.
To provide services in legal matters within the scope of forestry, among others, the permits of forestry management and other issues such as the completeness of documents at hand (such as permits of wood utilization, legal documentations of forest products, Forest Resource Provision (PSDH) or Reforestation Funds (DR), and an alternative list of transportation).
Justitia Agung provide services in legal matters in the field of land, land disputes, including the arrangement of land certificates, such as Certificate of Ownership (SHM), Certificate of Leasehold (SHGU), Certificate of Building Rights (HGB), Certificate of Rights to Use (SHP). We also provide legal services on issues such as land acquisition, the making of land-leasing agreements, and the preparation of documents related to property companies and the developers of residences, real estates, apartments, and condominiums.
Justitia Agung provide services in legal matters related to energy and natural resources, including the handling of permits, land acquisition, the preparation and arrangement of agreements and the scrutiny of legal documentations. We also provide guidance and assistance on issues such as the following:
1. Employment contract
2. Mining rights
3. Acquisition of land for the purposes of mining projects
4. Joint venture arrangements
5. Restructuring of projects and funding
6. Construction business
7. Mining operations
8. Mining workers
9. Local custom laws and issues on regional autonomy
10. Health and safety of mining workers
To provide legal services on issues regarding immigration, including the issuance of immigration permits for foreigners, which are comprised of:
1. Visas, entry permits, and departure stamps.
2. Permanent Residency Permit (KITAP), Restricted Residency Permit (KITAS), and visit permits.
3. Registration of foreigners, and visit permits for foreigners residing in Indonesia for more than 90 (ninety) days.
4. Amendments of residential / immigration status :
Amendment of citizenship / naturalization (for foreigners who intend to be citizens of Indonesia).
Conversion of a visit permits into a Restricted Residency Permit (KITAS), and the conversion of a Restricted Residency Permit into a Permanent Residency Permit (KITAP)
Changes in occupation or job title.
5. Travel permits for foreigners who hold KITAS / KITAP
Permanent exit permits.
6. Referential certificate of immigration necessary to apply for naturalization in the Republic of Indonesia.
7. Deportation and expulsion of foreigners, whose presence are not wanted in Indonesia:
Applicable to foreigners who perform hazardous activities that can threaten the security and public order. Foreigners who do not respect or abide to the laws and regulations that are enforced in Indonesia.
He is the Chairman of the 12th Supreme Court who served from January 15th 2009 to February 8th 2012. He replaced Bagir Manan and subsequently replaced Hatta Ali.
His career as a Judge is quite smooth. The man who provided legal education from the School of Judges and Prosecutors in Makassar in 1959-1963 and also Bachelor of Law from Hasanuddin University Makassar graduated in 1972 immediately began his career at the Takalar District Court in 1969 as a judge. Then he became a Chairman of District Court in several places at South Sulawesi in the period 1972-1989. Before he moved to West Jakarta District Court in 1989, He had completed the Postgraduate Program from Leiden University in 1987. Then he served as Chairman of Mataram District Court in 1994, High Judge at Makasar High Court in 1997, His Master of Law has achieved from Krisnadwipayana University Jakarta in 1998-2000 along with his position as Director of Civil Affairs 1997-2000. He also registered as Vice of Palembang High Court during 2001. In 2002-2004, he moved again to Palu and became a Chairman of High Court and began to become Supreme Court Judge since September 14th 2004.
Judges and Prosecutors School at Makasar (1959-1963)
Bachelor of Law, University Hasanuddin, Makasar (1972)
Postgraduate Program, Leiden University (1987)
Master of Law, Krisnadwipayana University, Jakarta (1998-2000)
Chairman of Supreme Court, January 15th 2009 – February 8th 2012
Tasks Executor of Supreme Court Chairman, November 1st 2008 – January 15th 2009
Vice of Supreme Court Chairman in Non-Judicial Sector
Supreme Court Judge
Christien Agung, S.H., M.H., has been graduated in 2011 from Faculty of Law Pelita Harapan University, Karawaci, Tangerang. When lectures she has active in other activities at Faculty of Law, that was being delegates team of Pelita Harapan University in the Moot Court at the National Level, among other, she took part in Djokosoetono Cup Competition at University of Indonesia, Depok in 2008 and also at University of Airlangga, Surabaya in 2009. She had worked at PT. Best Western Indonesia in 2012. Then, she continued her postgraduate at Pelita Harapan University in 2012 and has been graduated in 2014. She is working at Justitia Agung Law Firm since 2015 until present.
Bachelor of law who has been graduated from University of Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta registered as Advocate at Indonesian Advocates Association. He has specialization in Corporate Law, Labor Law, Bankruptcy Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law, Criminal Law, and has handled corruption cases in the Department of Government.
Bachelor of Law who graduated from Faculty of Law Kristen Indonesia University and obtained his Master of Law degree at Kristen Indonesia University, became an Advocate since 2002 and registered as Advocate at Indonesian Advocates Association. Experienced in Litigation and Non-Litigation, and ever joined with Jardien Law Office, Officium Nobile Law Firm, and became Head of Jakarta Legal Aid Institute and work in Justitia Agung Law Firm since 2017 until present. Has specialization in Corporate Law, Labor Law, General or Specific Criminal Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law, and Civil Law.
Law graduates who have graduated from the Islamic University of North Sumatra are registered as Advocates at the Indonesian Advocates Association. He specializes in Corporate Law, Employment Law, Bankruptcy Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Civil & Criminal Law, Arbitration Law, Consumer Disputes
© 2018 Justitia Agung All rights reserved. | Design by Arisnanda